Here they are, finished, and fully customized with trucks and wheels, and grip tape. What we get is a one of the kind hand painted customized skateboard! I am super happy with how these turned out. Once I finished the painting, I gave it a nice protective gloss finish, which really brought up the color. It still wasn’t a complete board without the trucks and wheels. So when I went to the shop I was able to choose which trucks and wheels I wanted, to really put that nice finishing touch. I put white trucks and white wheels with green bearings on the Elephant board. The Tiger received metallic trucks and white wheels with blue bearings. I gave the wheels some tiger stripes for added coolness! I might go back to the shop for some orange wheels!
Who @m i?
- Silent Beauty… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/sil… https://t.co/77z8Q9Bbw6 3 years ago
- Kente Wrap daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/ken… https://t.co/V61Ws9dKTK 3 years ago
- Still Here… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/sti… https://t.co/gKusRjaSBJ 3 years ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) in Brooklyn, NY swarmapp.com/c/eSBgjzBtijP 4 years ago
- #Namaste its Friday! https://t.co/Zr8XvGdiaJ 5 years ago