This board came to me as I was sketching out a few other boards, mainly animal themed boards, you can check them out at my FB page, this one though was speaking to me. Once I sketched it out on the board – I had to first strip it of some stickers, sand it a bit, and then put a few coats of gesso on it – I just started painting. I didn’t use many colors, but I used a lot of paint, I spent about six, seven hours painting, and I was quite happy with how much I had done by that point, and called it finished. Well of course I had to put the gloss finish! I’m looking for a few more skate decks to paint and customize!
Who @m i?
- Silent Beauty… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/sil… https://t.co/77z8Q9Bbw6 3 years ago
- Kente Wrap daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/ken… https://t.co/V61Ws9dKTK 3 years ago
- Still Here… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/sti… https://t.co/gKusRjaSBJ 3 years ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) in Brooklyn, NY swarmapp.com/c/eSBgjzBtijP 3 years ago
- #Namaste its Friday! https://t.co/Zr8XvGdiaJ 5 years ago