I don’t know if I said this before, but this all started with my wife asking me to make a retro piece of her, like a Lichtenstein. You have seen the first version I did, which I thought she would have be happy with. No. She said to me “I like it, but, I don’t have blue eyes or blond hair.” Ok, so back to the photoshop drawing board. I still had a lot of fun with this one, I didn’t need to change the drawing, but she needed glasses, because my wife wears glasses. I made them with illustrator, and did the rest with photoshop. I am really beginning to love the mix of traditional media and digital media!
Who @m i?
- Silent Beauty… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/sil… https://t.co/77z8Q9Bbw6 2 years ago
- Kente Wrap daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/ken… https://t.co/V61Ws9dKTK 2 years ago
- Still Here… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/sti… https://t.co/gKusRjaSBJ 2 years ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) in Brooklyn, NY swarmapp.com/c/eSBgjzBtijP 3 years ago
- #Namaste its Friday! https://t.co/Zr8XvGdiaJ 4 years ago