The tracks above, make for some great perspective. This was the first one I did before getting into the other bridges. I wanted to see how much the paper could take so I gave it some light color with acrylics. I wanted to use watercolors, but it turned out to be too transparent for the paper, and the paper isn’t really made to take a lot of water. But I gave it another pass with acrylics, and though I got the color I wanted, it warped the paper.
Who @m i?
- Silent Beauty… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/sil… https://t.co/77z8Q9Bbw6 2 years ago
- Kente Wrap daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/ken… https://t.co/V61Ws9dKTK 2 years ago
- Still Here… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/sti… https://t.co/gKusRjaSBJ 2 years ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) in Brooklyn, NY swarmapp.com/c/eSBgjzBtijP 2 years ago
- #Namaste its Friday! https://t.co/Zr8XvGdiaJ 3 years ago