The Rat Army is growing strong, but the toy soldier of the future are right there with them. If you have been following up to this point you will see that I have about four designs, and what I’ve been doing is using different parts of each design and combining them and changing them a bit with each new design. You will see that they all have the same vest with the side arm on the chest, the arms and legs are from earlier designs which I’ve used a few times over. The possibilities are endless, and as I continue to make new designs I will bring them to your viewing pleasure. No one of these are “thy” Nutcracker, he seems like a tougher “nut” to “Crack”…(corny I know). But either way, I still need and army of toy soldiers!
Who @m i?
- Silent Beauty… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/sil… https://t.co/77z8Q9Bbw6 1 year ago
- Kente Wrap daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/ken… https://t.co/V61Ws9dKTK 1 year ago
- Still Here… daserge22.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/sti… https://t.co/gKusRjaSBJ 1 year ago
- I'm at Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) in Brooklyn, NY swarmapp.com/c/eSBgjzBtijP 2 years ago
- #Namaste its Friday! https://t.co/Zr8XvGdiaJ 3 years ago